8.08.2006

WW Chicago (the short version)

Chicago was a good show.

Compared to San Diego, I still felt alive when I left. Maybe it was the fact that we tossed the booth so breaking down was easier. Maybe it was the fact that I didn't have hour-long meetings lined up every day and no one pitched me anything. Well, a few tried, but we've got that established creators only rule...

Anyhow, I had a lot of fun, met a lot of great fans and creators, and now I have to go back to work, where it seems like a totally different gig. Expect a rundown of who I met, tales of flaming shots, and the best picture of Superman ever in the coming who knows how long.

***
The page one (or two...) rewrite of the treatment for my book begins today. Here's hoping I can excite or surprise myself with this draft. It's dark and sexy material I hear. Why don't I just write sex scenes with no lights?

No comments: