1.17.2007

Shot Down, Put Up

Some changes didn't take. Things that went up, had to go down. It's hard when we don't make announcements. Wires get crossed, and intentions are off.

One of the new artists is here. I mean physically here in my apartment, currently calling the couch home. In the absence of proper Kung Fu, he opted for the director's cut of Kingdome of Heaven. More power to him for going Ridley on his first night in Los Angeles.

It's been a very long day. I had some good chats with artists today, including a major cover artist. Spent a lot of time on the phone somehow. I don't like the phone. Talk to me on e-mail where I can answer a question and let us both move on with our lives. Otherwise, we're just wasting time with pleasantries when bidness can be getting done. Hell, when I call people I'm the pleasantry type, but when they call me I feel as though we don't need to waste our time. Certain people I don't mind, but I guess it's the ones I do that seem to take forever on the phone. My mom doesn't count. She's allowed to monopolize my time.

C.B. Cebulski is good people. If I haven't linked Chesterfest off to the right, I really need to.

No comments: